Friday, April 10, 2015

Angry and then...

Picture from Google
Someone made me angry, upset.

She was talking a thing that seemed to offend me on purpose. Well, at that time i was not angry at all. Just tried to learn more about what she intended to deliver. I was looking at her, curiously.

Well, actually I do not have something to do with her. She is fine. I never even talk a lot to her since I do not think she likes me at all. I know that I am not at her level.

I know for sure.

But, then I thought she was being unkind to me by her saying at that time. I became angry. I do not like her. How dare she did it to me while I have not done anything bad to her. How come she did it to me?

Yeah, I hate her so much.

I do not like her. I know she is better than me. Yet, I do not like the way she offended me.
I pray to God that she will have that same thing she offends toward me. She will have it. I pray to God. Yes, so that she will understand about my feeling.

It’s not because I do not improve myself. I am still on going process to do that.


That night and for the next two days, I really thought about her saying. I really hate her. I just do not understand why she offended me while I never done bad to her. How come?

I really was angry.

Well,

Then, a nice thing came across my mind.

Why are you upset? It’s better you think about yourself, all of your organs and thankful to them. It’s better to do that than thinking about that girl which is not even nice to you.

Yeah. It’s better to learn about myself, learn to thank to all part of myself and feel grateful to Him.

Although I am still upset now, but it’s getting better now.

Thank you God for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment