Sunday, July 31, 2016

Welcome August...

Taken from Google
August is in charge now and today is the first day to arrive.

Something to tell but not to crucial i think, but for me it is. So many things in my mind as usual. But thoughts exactly what i mean.

Ya, so many thoughts hang inside my mind, my head.

You know that i do not have many friends, just a few friends. So, i am alone as usual.

It does not really matter, actually. For me it is okay to be alone.


August is a lovely month for sure, although there is a bad memory about this month.

But, it is only a little one, not a big deal.

Let me tell you.

A close friend of mine went to a hospital about 2 weeks in August 2012. He had an appendectomy at that time.

Perhaps that's all i want to share for now.

We will meet in another time.

Thank you for today....




No comments:

Post a Comment