Sunday, September 13, 2009

I have nothing

I used to attend aa gym lectures, he is one of popular islamic lecturer here in Indonesia. Now that i remember one of his lecture about ownership. He said that we as human has nothing. Things we have such as; house, car, job, children, etc do not belong to us. they are HIS. they are His loan.


although those are not ours but we must take care of them well. take a good care but do not get bound. Aa gym said parking man method. the parking man does not mind if the owner of the car or motorcycle take his vehicle since he is aware that they do not belong to him. they are the owner's.

by relizing that we have nothing, it will give us a feeling of lightness if things are taken from us. Things even myself, my body is not mine.

I have nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment