Friday, November 19, 2010

crowd in the middle of the night


Hearing voices which I believed was a group of people far away, made me afraid. For some reason, I thought that's really unpleasant. Oh.. I was scared though I only heard the voices of people who were fighting in the middle of the night.


I was far indeed from them. But the fear was so close. A sense that I ddi not want. I was terrified. Ah really beyond expectations. I still keep it. I did not like to think of this. In my fear I called Your name. I begged for your protection. I put the palms of my hands together and while sitting cross-legged I pleaded.

eventually they went away. Ah ... .. O Sai ... thanks ...

again,

I put together the palms of my hands and I was very grateful to you ...

Thank you, O Sai ......


No comments:

Post a Comment