Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Feeling inside...


Ho ho ho….

Could not know why, it’s so hard for me to start the conversation. Easy, as some people might say. Just say hello and conversation will run automatically. But perhaps that’s only for common people not me.
“mmm… what should I say?” I still get confused by myself

Turning round and back, I wonder how and why. What’s happening to me at least that day.

No kidding actually

I and my friend are going to meet somewhere. We already make a promise that we’ll meet since we’ll have a science project from our teacher. We are in the same group. Our teacher ordered and divided us into several groups and each group consists of two students only.

It’s just usual meeting for a usual project we have as we’ve done it before.

But why do I feel something different now? Crazy, isn’t it?

I don’t invite that feeling you know, it just come and I feel funny about it.


mmmm……


image: Google search

No comments:

Post a Comment