Thursday, December 16, 2010

To myself



Well, well, well…

It has been a long time for me not to write to you. How are you now? Are you still in your best condition? I do hope so since I’ve been always prayed for your health in your soul and body. How is that? Am I not your very best friend? Ha ha ha

So, things are alright with me. I am just fine. I just want to let you know about me here which is close to you. Yes, we are so close, aren’t we? I need to tell you that I try to be grateful to what you have done to me all the time. I say many thank to you.

Perhaps you do not expect this writing but it is ok, I understand that. Well, I say thank you for thousand times.

Small things and big things, I try to take it and fell happy about them. Just like the Saint say that it is good to be grateful in many ways. Do not take things seriously, although I often am covered with sadness, anger and hatred but I try to change anyway.

I thank Him for giving me the opportunity to live another day so I can undertake improvement in me my self. I must remember Him always for He is The One and Only. Even sometime I get confused about Him. some say we are God for we ourselves create our own destiny whether we succeed or fail. But He is The Almighty, and how is it? Still get confused about it.

One thing for sure that all I can do is thank Him for everything and be grateful about it.

Rempoa – South Jakarta (16 December 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment