Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A shocked moment at night


Of course, it was a shock for me and my family. Fortunately it was over and thank God no body hurts and our house is safe. It was about ten at night that a fire was on the utility pole just behind our house. My sister woke up my mother and me at once.

I woke up but for a moment still did not quite sure what was happened. She said that we must call the state power company officers to handle it. Then I saw she called them.

I heard a little sound of fire when I rushed myself outside. The pole is a little bit covered by several branches from a tree that grows exactly next to the pole.

We waited for sometime for the officers to come. Minute by minute seemed to be very long and I was afraid something bad would happen to our house. My mother also got panicked, do not what to do.

Then, a brother of mine came out from his room and directly tried to extinguish the fire. He grabbed a bucket and filled it with some water and jumped to the wall near the pole. He watered the fire above. With all his effort finally the fire was off.

And after that the officers came, they fixed some cables and told us that it was because of the branches that rocked the cable. So, we must cut them off for our goodness.

In my deep heart I thank HER that already safe us.


September 13th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment