Sunday, May 27, 2012

So What??

God...
I'll tell You something
You've got to know it already
Am i wrong?

God....
This very moment
I need to let You know
Or perhaps...
I needn't
For i am all in Your hand


Got to be
Angry???
Jealous??
Hah!!!

Feeling lonely??
Hah!!
Desperately sad??
Hah!!

Do not know who to tell
You are there...
Always...

It's my fault
That i neglect You
You are the One and Only

It's my fault
To see the outside
Forget to find out
What is inside

Too busy
Too noisy
Too afraid
Too narrow minded

God...
You might say
So what??

I beg Your help
That i'll be strong
i'll be more confident
i'll much enjoy myself

i beg Your help
That i'll be smart
Managing things in my life
That i'll be glad
For whatever You give

God...
This late at night
I am wondering You are here
Always be my dear....




Image: Google search

No comments:

Post a Comment