Friday, May 11, 2012

Film, The Art of Getting By


Yesterday after arriving home from work, then I took a bath to make my body fresh. Thanks God I still have a mother at least who always waits for me at home. I did not have a meal since I did have dinner outside with my best friend.

Knowing that I still have a dvd film, which I bought last week, so I decided to watch it. The title is “the art of getting by” actually I did not know the meaning but I was interested in the players so I kept watching it.


The film is about George, a lonely and fatalistic teen who's made it all the way to his senior year without ever having done a real day of work, is befriended by Sally, a popular but complicated girl who recognizes in him a kindred spirit.

The film was first released in 2011 and premiered under the title “Homework” at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. In my opinion, Freddie Highmore acted well as George and also Emma Roberts as Sally Howe. They made a good film.

For more about how the film is, just watch it or click this link

Note:

kindred [ˈkɪndrɪd] (adj)

kindred spirit : a person with whom one has something in common



Image: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment